Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
BizTalk 2010 Messaging Architecture and Pipelines
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (CST)
Pluralsight On-Demand! .NET Training is providing BizTalk 2010 Messaging Architecture and Pipelines presented by Matt Milner.
- Message fundamentals
- Message Box
- Message processing basics
- Message context
- System-defined message properties
- User-defined message properties
- Defining message properties in schema
- Promoting properties
- Understanding publish and subscribe
- Understanding ports
- Publish and subscribe
- Adapter framework
- Transport properties
- Pipeline designer
- Creating a send pipeline
- Pipeline fundamentals
- Pipelines components
- Default pipelines
- Pipeline configuration
- Creating and configuring pipelines
- Custom pipeline components
- Working with messages in pipelines
- Creating a custom pipeline component
- Meeting: BizTalk 2010 Messaging Architecture and Pipelines
- Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2012
- Time: 6:00PM
- Where: Improving Enterprises, Dallas (One Hanover Park, 16633 Dallas Parkway, Suite 100, Addison, TX 75001)
- Maps: Bing, Google
- Cost: It's free thanks to our sponsors!
IMPROVING'S OFFICES HAVE MOVED AND SO HAS OUR MEETING LOCATION!!!
The Improving's meeting rooms are located on the first floor North-West side. Please park in any unmarked spots behind the building that surround the garage. Entrance doors to the building lock at 6:00 PM and a security guard will let you in. The main entry doors from the atrium to Improving's meeting rooms will also get locked around 6:30 PM, so try not to be late.
We will have FREE food, drinks and a meeting room, courtesy of Improving Enterprises, and let's not forget the drawing for door prizes for those who attend! The food will arrive by about 6PM which offers plenty of time to socialize before the event start time at 6:30PM.
Be sure to thank our sponsor, Improving Enterprises, a premier, Dallas-based training and consulting firm and please keep them in mind for your company’s training and consulting needs.
We have several sponsors that have generously donated product and/or services to our user group community.
- Microsoft has donated promotional items that will vary from meeting to meeting.
- Pluralsight On-Demand! .NET Training - Pluralsight is a premier Microsoft .NET training provider. Pluralsight delivers classroom and On-Demand! training around the world. The reputation of the Pluralsight technical team, the in-depth course content, along with the variety of training delivery methods, guarantees you access to the highest quality learning experience that makes the most sense for you and your business. Pluralsight is offering a 1 month free subscription to their Pluralsight On-Demand! training for unemployed user group members. We will also raffle two certificates for one month free (Value: $29 each). All other members can receive a free trial into the Pluralsight On-Demand! library by requesting it directly from here.
- JustCode and JustMock - Telerik’s mission is to make software development easier and more enjoyable. Our tools for agile project management, collaboration, development and testing allow companies of all sizes to create richer, more stable and aesthetic software faster than ever before. Trusted by over 100,000 customers worldwide for our devotion to quality and customer care, Telerik helps technical and business professionals maximize their productivity and "deliver more than expected” every day. As true craftsmen, we don't believe in compromises and our goal is to only release tools that we can be proud of.
- CodeSmith Generator is a software development tool to help you produce higher-quality, more consistent code in less time. Technically speaking it is a template driven source code generator that automates the creation of common application source code for any language. The Generator enables software developers to efficiently: reduce repetitive coding, generate your code in less time with fewer bugs, produce consistent code that adheres to your standards and create your own custom templates for any language. Learn more at www.codesmithtools.com. (Value: $299)
- Linxter - Your Cloud Messaging Platform. A .NET and Java software development cloud tool, the Linxter SDK allows software engineers to quickly and affordably connect distributed applications and integrate distributed systems. Picking up from where REST-only APIs leave off, Linxter takes care of dozens of coding complexities and provides sought after features.
Be sure to swing by this week for your chance to win!
The D/FW Connected Systems user group is a member of INETA. INETA provides structured, peer-based organizational, educational, and promotional support to the growing worldwide community of Microsoft® .NET user groups. Visit their website for more information and to sign up for their newsletter.
When & Where
D/FW Connected Systems User Group
The D/FW Connected Systems User Group is the premier Microsoft Connected Systems technology user group in the Dallas / Ft. Worth metroplex. Monthly meetings are focused on presentations for BizTalk, Windows Communications Framework (WCF), Windows Workflow (WF) and AppFabric.